Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What Can't Be Cured Must Be Endured...

Okay... so lemme get this off my chest here.

I've been told that when I write, all I focus on is the negative stuff, and that I'm a complainer, or whiner. To that I say, for those of you labeling me, don't read what I write then. This is my style, and there's not much room for humor or sarcasm in telling about "all the good things" that happen. I've set a precedence here that I don't intend on changing. Understand that I don't mean this in a nasty way, but it's gotten to the point where I'm feeling compelled to (oops, here I go again) complain.

Rest at ease... the innocent have been protected, I don't know who has said what, nor do I really care... I just know that things have been said. Look... it's your opinion and you're entitled to it... everyone's entitled to their own... you don't have to subscribe to mine, nor me to yours.
You either enjoy my style of sarcasm or you don't... I've been sarcastic all my life and I imagine that trend will continue for as long as I'm able communicate.

Beware though... it's possible that I'll sour more with age... if that's possible. <---- oops, I dectect more sarcasm creeping in there... <---- and I guess there too.

No comments: